Division 1: Age 11 & Below
Division 2: Age 12 to 14
Division 3: Age 15 to 17
*The winner who will represent Thailand at the Regional Finals, will be selected from Professional Division 1, 2 or 3 ONLY*
Participants must present the first movement of a Sonata by either Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven, Clementi, or Schubert.
Participants must present 2 contrasting selections totaling a maximum playing time of 15 minutes. One of the two pieces must be a first movement of a Sonata by either Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven, Clementi or Schubert.
Participants must present 3 contrasting selections totaling a playing time not more than 20 minutes. One of the three pieces must be a first movement of a sonata by either Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven, Clementi, or Schubert.
• Repertoire must include the first movement of a Sonata by either Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven, Clementi, or Schubert.
• Contestants must perform from memory
• All pertinent program details (Composer, Work, Key, Op., No., Hob., K. designations) for each movement of the work intended for performance must be listed.
• Applicants must submit a video of their performance to email@example.com within 20 days (from Friday 1st - Wednesday 20th April 2022). Any video that submits after Wednesday 20th April will be unaccepted and non-refundable.
• Audition video should capture the performer’s hands, face and upper body, voice clip is not permitted.
• The audition video should be a one take, unedited video.
• Upload the audition video on YouTube and please send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Video name for submissions should always be named with contestant’s Full name – Surname – Division – Category
- For example, for Professional: Name Surname Professional Division (1, 2 or 3)
- For example, for Amateur: Name Surname Amateur Division (a, b or c)
• No concerti or transcriptions are allowed.
• Participants are required to perform the exact same repertoire for further stages of the competition.
• The winner who will represent Thailand at the Regional Finals, will be selected from Professional Division 1, 2 or 3 ONLY.
• The Organizing Committee reserves the rights to cancel or postpone the Competition due to extenuating circumstances.
• For further information regarding the repertoire of the program. Participants may send an email to Ms. Cattleya Lochotinan, Director of Steinway Gallery Bangkok and Head of Organizing Committee at Cattleya@SteinwayThailand.com and cc: Events@SteinwayThailand.com